Devon’s Local Nature Partnership includes
– A Board of cross sectoral high-level strategic thinkers and advocates which provides strategic leadership for Natural Devon. More information on the purpose of the Board can be found in the Terms of Reference.
- Board members
- Documents from Board meetings
- Selection process for Board members and Chair
- Future board meeting dates 2014 (15:30 – 17:30):
– Monday 7th April – Community Council of Devon Offices, Marsh Barton, Exeter
– Monday 30th June – Stover Country Park (TBC)
– Tuesday 16th September – Occombe Farm, Torbay Coast & Countryside Trust
– Monday 8th December – County Hall (as above)
– An Executive Group of officers which provides the secretariat function (leads routine operation), supports the Board, takes forward priority initiatives and provides a link between Forum and Board members. More information on the role of the Executive Group can be found in the Terms of Reference.
Document from Executive Group meetings
Future Executive Group meeting dates: TBC
– A Forum which is open to all organisations, businesses, partnerships, groups and individuals who have an interest in Devon’s natural environment and the work of the Devon LNP. Many Forum members will already be working to achieve Natural Devon priorities. The Forum will act as a ‘critical friend’ to the Board, contribute to the development of priorities and objectives and critically ensure delivery on the ground. The Forum should help ensure effective communication and joint delivery. Members will be consulted on Natural Devon documents, be invited to an annual conference and receive an e-newsletter.
– Task and Finish Groups which bring together experts in order to support the development and delivery of Natural Devon priorities as required. See Our Work for more details on Task and Finish Groups.