New Horizons for Devon’s Natural Capital
Over 220 people attended our third LNP conference at Exeter Racecourse on Friday 16th March 2018. The conference had a fantastic range of inspiring and thought provoking talks and workshops alongside valuable networking opportunities.
A huge thank you to all speakers, workshop leads and volunteers who helped out at the conference.
- Keynote: Professor Iain Stewart, TV Geologist from the BBC program ‘Earth: The Power of the Planet’, Professor of Geoscience Communication and Director of the Sustainable Earth Institute at Plymouth University, and President of Devon Wildlife Trust.
- Professor Michael Winter, Exeter University & Chair of the North Devon Biosphere Reserve
- Peter Chamberlain, Environment team manager, Devon County Council
- Dr Virginia Pearson, Chief Officer for Communities, Public Health Environment & Prosperity, Devon County Council
- Rebecca Waite, Head of Local Delivery, 25 Year Environment Plan, Defra
- Dr Matthew Frost, Interim Director, The Marine Biological Association
- Professor Matt Lobley, Director of the Centre for Rural Policy Research, Exeter University
- Eifion Jones, Heart of the South West Local Enterprise Partnership
- Rob Scarrott, Head of Environment for South West Water
- Molly Marlow, Headteacher at Wollowbrook School
- Kate Hills, South West Water
- Andrew Whitehouse, Countries Manager, Buglife
Photos to be added shortly
Many thanks to the sponsors: