Build for Bees Resources
- How to build a bug hotel:
- RHS: Perfect for pollinators – Advice about which plants are best to attract and benefit pollinators.
Below are some links for more resources and information about how you can take the right steps in managing areas for pollinators.
- Bumblebee Conservation Trust: Bee kind – A tool to analyse how bee-friendly your garden is and to map out gardens across the country.
- Bumblebee Conservation Trust: Managing your land for bees – Information about how you can manage your land in a bee-friendly way.
- Campaign for the Farmed Environment – Pollinators – Advice about how to manage your farmland to benefit pollinators.
- Dartmoor National Park: Hay meadows – Providing information about Dartmoors’ pollinator-friendly hay meadows and how you can create your own.
- How to create a wildflower meadow – Blog from Natural England providing advice on how to set up and manage wildflower meadows.
- How to make a community meadow – Resources providing advice and information about community meadows and how to set one up.
- Practical guide for farmers and land managers – Guides to creating and managing habitats for pollinators.
- The solitary bees – A video to help promote the importance and awareness of solitary bees in the UK