November 13th 2017
Taking action for sustainability – Education and the Sustainable Development Goals.
• Do you need to take advantage of the curriculum ‘space’ that the National Curriculum gives you?
• Do you need to explore and consider how to address Ofsted’s expectations of broad/balanced curriculum?
• Are you looking at ways to make your SMSC work relevant to global and local concerns of your students?
If so, then the Sustainability and Environmental Education’s (SEEd) National Sustainable Schools Conference is for you!
• When: Monday 13th November 2017 (9.00am – 4.30pm)
• Where: Baden Powell House, London
• Cost: £80 (£72.00 for SEEd members)
About SEEd’s National Sustainable Schools Conference
This year’s National Sustainable Schools Conference will help you design a sustainability curriculum/school plan from any starting point with any year and ensure progression through the school. We take an action learning approach to encourage you to reflect and build on your current practice. It’s always great value with 12 – 16 workshops, and inspiring keynote speakers. Meet other successful teachers, browse our Share Fair of 20 providers and get support from the experts.
There will be youth participation throughout – so let us know if you want to offer a workshop, or be in the Share Fair.
You will come away with ideas on how to build critical thinking, problem solving, creative thinking, communication and collaboration competencies in your students.
For more information and to secure your place email: email@example.com. There are only a limited number of spaces available, so don’t delay.