Green connections – How we’re working to achieve the vision
- Board lead: To be decided
- Executive lead: Jonny Miller, Teignbridge District Council
Key activities by Natural Devon partners – see the LNP Action Plan
- Working Group established. To join the group please contact Jonny Miller, GI Officer at Teignbridge District Council. View minutes from the latest and previous meetings
- Developing a list of Priority GI Projects to promote to funders.
- Developing a compensatory framework for ‘unavoidable’ loss of wildlife habitat across Devon.
- Signed the Devon Duty to Cooperate Protocol.
- Developing Devon Wildlife and Planning Guidance to ensure that Local Planning Authorities and developers meet the legislative and policy requirements to protect wildlife while avoiding unnecessary delays.
- Developing Devon Landscape and Planning Guidance – led by the Devon Landscape Policy Group
Examples of delivery projects by our partners
- Exeter and East Devon GI (Growth Point) – Simon Bates, Green Infrastructure Project Manager, East Devon District Council
- Teignbridge GI – Jonny Miller, Green Infrastructure Officer, Teignbridge District Council
- South Hams / Torbay GI – Alexis Huggins, Green Infrastructure Co-ordinator, South Hams District Council and Torbay Coast & Countryside Trust