Vision: Everyone has the opportunity and confidence to be ‘naturally active’ in order to improve their health and wellbeing.
Devon’s beautiful natural environment has huge potential for improving our health and wellbeing, however many groups of people have very limited access to the natural environment. ‘Naturally Healthy’ aims to work with these groups and champion Devon’s natural environment as a way of promoting health equality and improving health.
Get inspired and try something new:
- Places to go
- Naturally Healthy ideas
- Walking for Health and accessible trails
- Explore Devon website
- Read our Naturally Healthy Stories
May 2018 is Naturally Healthy month – See a list of events and #StepOutside to reap the physical and mental health benefits of being active outdoors!
Information for Partners:
- Visit the partner pages for more information about the Naturally Healthy initiative, how you can engage target audiences, Information on partner projects, key contacts, evidence and other documents and publications.
- Board lead: Dr Virginia Pearson, Devon’s Joint Executive Director of Public Health
- Executive lead: Hannah Colston – Hannah.Colston@activedevon.org – Active Devon